Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Maybe she's part Pete Wentz?

Usually, Audrey gets her bath in the bathtub, which isn't so bad for her because the water is always warm. On a hot summer day at my parents' house, though, I decided to introduce her to the garden hose. She knew something was amiss when all my sweet talk about taking a bath wasn't accompanied by the typical sounds of bathwater filling the tub. So first, I had to catch her:
The cold cold water may have been a little traumatic for her, but since I've already included pictures of her getting a bath at the expense of her diva dignity on this blog, I'll show some restraint here. Instead, I offer you this post-bath picture of her sunning herself on the deck (did I or did I not use a hair crimper on her fur?-- you decide):Pretty soon, she got all emo on me. Trust me, she can compete with the most pathetic of them. To wit -- Audrey from the Diva Gremlin blog:Pete Wentz from Fallout Boy:

No comments: