Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monday Night Structured Fun Night

Monday Night Structured Fun Night originated out of a thwarted attempt to compete in the local city dodgeball league, which proved to be dominated by 15 year-old drunken punks who are suprisingly accurate at head shots. So our erstwhile dodgeball team has vowed instead to take on a new activity each week -- last week it was badminton, this week it's croquet. So far, the 15 year-old punks' loss of easy targets is Audrey's gain. Here she is on her very best behavior...
But I just had to include her in the game. Much to teammate Anne's chagrin, I tanked the shot. (Although Anne may or may not have tanked a few of her own without Audrey's help, so I'm fine with it...)
Later, Audrey gave me some lovin', to which I was maybe sort of a little receptive...

And then, with much exertion, Audrey somehow became cute.


No comments: